Download Call Recorder With Google AdMob Free [Latest Version]
Record any phone call you want & choose which calls you want to save. You can set which calls are recorded & which are ignored. Listen to the recording, add notes & share it. Integration with Google Drive™ & Dropbox allows calls to be saved and synchronized to the cloud as well. Google Drive integration works on Android versions 5.0 & above. Please note that call recording does not work on certain handsets & can result in inferior quality recordings.
We therefore suggest that you try the free version before purchasing the paid app. If you encounter any recording issues or wish to improve voice quality, try recording from a different audio source, or use auto-on speaker mode. Recorded calls are stored in the Inbox. You can set the size of the inbox. The number of saved calls is limited only by your device memory. If you decide that a conversation is important, save it & it will be stored in the Saved Calls folder. If not, old recordings will automatically be deleted when new calls fill up the inbox. You can enable a Call Summary Menu with options to appear immediately after a call. Search for recordings by contact, phone number, or note. There are 3 default settings for automatic recording: Record everything (default) – This setting records all calls except for contacts pre-selected to be ignored. Ignore everything – This setting records no calls except for contacts pre-selected to be recorded. Ignore contacts – This setting records all calls with people who are not contacts, except for contacts pre-selected to be recorded..
Download Demo APK
Main Features :
- Record your all calls automatically while calling or ask every-time to record new call.
- Search call by name or phone number.
- Organize your call records. You can see calls as all calls records, only incoming, only outgoing, date & time easily.
- Share recording to Bluetooth, Message etc.
- Play, save & delete call recordings.
- Ignore recording for specific contact or phone number.
- Add caller phone number to contacts.
- See caller history.
- Record your call or calls in MP3, WAV, MP4, AMR or 3GPP encoding / format.
- You can play back, or save your files on your SD card in mp3, wav, mp4, amr or 3gpp format.
- Audio Source options for both incoming calls & outgoing calls are also available. Try to change audio source only when default audio source does not work or does not records calls.
- Different options of audio quality are available. You can choose 44.1kHz (It might not work on some devices) for high quality or select lower sample rate for low quality audio recording. 8kHz is recommended for call recording.
- Notification with caller image.
- Vibrate device on start of call recording.
- Notification on device on start of call recording with blinking light (if your device supports it).
- You can listen your communication or calls recordings in your on device default audio player.
- Automatically on device speaker to record better quality voice.
- It’s FREE!
- Included Google AdMob(Banner & Interstitial)
Preview Call Recorder With Google AdMob
Download Call Recorder With Google AdMob (full version).zip